So last week I went to the Modest Mouse/Rilo Kiley show and thanks to my SLUG Mag credentials I was able to get in for free and take a few photos. Though the lighting wasn't much to speak of and the fact that larger bands don't allow a flash, more of my photos turned out then I thought. Ah, someday it will be nice to have that blessed lens, that cost as much as my camera, to help me shoot better in low light. Someday...
Here are some photos:
RILO KILEY




MODEST MOUSE




Monday, September 17, 2007
Modest Mouse and Rilo Kiley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
The 2nd Modest Mouse is my favorite !
They look really great Jeremy. I'm not expert, but personally I like the low light of these photos.
Hallie, do you get to go to all these concerts with him?
Sweet! Jeremy, your pics are awesome. (And not just because I'm obsessed with Rilo.) Can I purchase the top 5 from ya? Pretty please?
ps. It was fun to see you and Hallie at the show!
Thank you for all the kind words! Really.
Lacey-
You betcha! Tell you what, I've got about 10 or 11 more that I didn't post that I can e-mail you thumbnails of tonight and you can pick which ones you would like and get back to me.
How does that sound?
Nice Jeremy. Very nice.
I wish I could say I had "slug cred." That's hardcore.
That sounds great! Thanks, Jeremy.
Yes Meg I do get to tag' along to the shows. Which is really fun and while Jeremy is shooting photos that gives me a chance to dance while he's not watching! (Jeremy gets really embarrased by my dancing!)
Very cool. Parker is jealous, he really likes Rilo Kiley.
He says that Blake Senate is his hero.
Those are great shots. How was the concert?
Vanessa-that's hillarious. Tell Parker his hero sure puts on a good show!
James-the show was great. It was funny actually, because when MM came out and Isaac started rocking out, it totally looked like you rocking out-I'm not even kidding. I was laughing so hard. RK was amazing and MM sounded better and interacted much more with the audience compared to the last time I saw them, so it was a much better show I thought.
Great job, Jeremy! I love the fourth and fifth ones down the most.
Awesome Jeremy.
I like the 2nd modest Mouse shot.
Post a Comment