Monday, March 24, 2008

A New Beat

Hallie and I heard a really awesome beat today that was full of heart and it'll be coming to Salt Lake on or around October 7...and staying with us...for good...catch my drift?

33 comments:

M said...

Yay! Congratulations you two! I can't wait to find out what it is. It will definitely change your life!

Bridgett said...

Congratulations guys! That is too crazy of a coincidence. We were going to tell people last weekend but we wanted to wait until we heard the heart beat yesterday. Maybe you guys did the same thing. It will be fun to see what we both have.

Jeremy said...

Bridgett-That is EXACTLY what we did.

Lacey Jane said...

Wow! Congrats! I can't believe all of this baby-news... it's so exciting! I love the title of your post, too...

We're so happy for you guys!

Dede said...

This is so much fun! So happy for you! Can't wait to see you!

Snake said...

WORD! My kid will beat up your kid. And my kid's dad will be stonger than your kid's dad.

Hallie said...

good one blake!

Leslie said...

for rills????

hallie- i was just thinking about you this week and wondering if you were about ready yet to jump into this parenting thing. congrats!!! what wonderful news!!!

Brady said...

Congrats!!! Jeremy, I really can't wait to see you as a dad. You'll be great. I can see you getting all excited about every little thing, it'll be awesome.

Time to start shopping for a studded binkie...

Anonymous said...

Nicely done.

I'm glad that theres going to be some more parents around.

Katy said...

Yea!! That is so exciting. When I got your email Hallie I was like, hmmm what could she want me to see, I bet she's pregnant. Good luck with everything. Being a mom is the best!!

ali said...

Woohoo!

Jesse C said...

So rad! And I just found out that Bridgett is also with child. We're all going to be planning play-dates in a few months.

Amanda said...

HOORAY!!!! I am so excited! I will start knitting something fantasic asap(aka something with skulls). I really am happy for you! You guys will rock as parents. Hallie has always been so good with Millie, she's definetley a natural!
Can't wait to hear what you're having...

Chelsea said...

YAAY!!!! I'm so excited for you guys:) That is SO awesome!

... said...

Oh man...watch out SLC...this kid is going to be so punk rock!

congrats. i am so happy for you guys.

drew said...

Shoot guys. Congrats indeed!

Anonymous said...

You already know i'm excited! But just thought i'd tell you again! I'M SO EXCITED YOUR HAVING A KID!

love you guys

WICKHAM, DUSTIN D. said...

word! i'm so happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Such exciting news. I hope you have been feeling good Hallie.

the mama monster said...

hurray! that is so great. you guys will love it. what fun parents you will be... i forsee a big old friends and children trip within our future.

kara said...

Hey I am so excited for you two. It will be so much fun! I love you guys. We need to get together soon!

Jillyn said...

Ha Ha! That is awesome congrats! Get ready for your whole life to change! Wow! It has been 18 months and I am still trying to recover! You'll love it!

Anonymous said...

Yea! Congratulations! It was tough to keep the secret at work, where like 10 ladies are pregnant right now (What's up with that?? I'm SO not drinking the water here!!) But seriously, yea for you guys!

James said...

Man Jerry, I am so excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Jeremy and Hallie-
This is Jason and Rachel in Spokompton! Hooray for babies! I, (Rachel) being the creepy person that I am, found your blog through Chelsea's. Congratulations! Hope things are well:)

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

Hallie...YEA! I am so happy for you guys! That's awesome, you are going to be such a cute mom with an ADORABLE child!

Rachel and Jason said...

Oh, by the way...we just started our very own blog (This is Rachel again). You guys should check it out:) We put yours on there...Hope that's OK!

Shelby said...

Ahhhh! Congrats! So exciting. I feel like I'm the last person to have read this! That is sooo fun. And how perfect that it's in your favorite month Jeremy.

Kim said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to have more parents in the ranks!

Jeremy said...

Thank you everybody for your nice comments and congratulations-they are appreciated!

Coach Kennington said...

Congrats to the both of you! Kids are the best! Can't wait to hear what you are having!

The Neil said...

HEY!!! I don't make my blog rounds for a little over a week and everyone goes and gets pregnant. CONGRATS!!!