Friday, April 25, 2008

Till We Meet Again

Sorry we didn't get to the answers for the questions in the post below, but we've been busy getting ready to leave for here:
We'll get around to it sometime after May 4 when we are back from soaking up the Hawaiian sun on the beaches of Kona. So feel free to be jealous and for those who haven't asked any questions yet, go for it.

Goodbye Salt Lake, hello paradise.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

what? lucky! I'm waiting for some baby updates:)

Anonymous said...

I'm just sitting here stewing in jealousy. I should be nice and tender when you get back. Have a great time!!!

Jesse C said...

weak.

kara said...

Hawaii. I'm not jealous I get to stay here in Utah where the weather can't make up it's mind. Ok so I am jealous, one day we will enjoy a nice vacation. Enjoy it while it lasts, in fact go on another one when you get back. Once the baby comes it doesn't happen as easily. Hal call me when you get back we want to get together with you two and a half.

Amanda said...

Oh man! What I wouldn't do to soak up the sun. Can't wait to see pictures and to hear a baby update..hint hint.

... said...

hey have fun you guys. im pretty sure hawaii is magic!!