
So folks, here she is, the future Ms. Wilkins.
To be honest, we were both hoping for a boy, so the news was different than we were crossing our fingers for and a little harder for me to swallow than Hallie I think, but we are pleasantly pleased and ultra-stoked!
Here is the best 3D image we could get. She kept doing spins and flips like she was practicing for the X-Games or something, it was starting to make me dizzy! Anyway here she is holding her hand in front of her face, sucking her thumb perhaps?
And to coincide with this eventful post, this is also our 100th posting!
Monday, May 12, 2008
PuNk RoCk PriNceSs!
Labels:
Baby Wilkins,
News,
Stoked
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
Congrats! That's sooo exciting! A H+J little girl's gonna be adorable!
Ya!!! So happy for you. Maybe your little girl can date Miles.
Oh my gosh, I SWORE it would be a boy!! But it will be so much fun to have a little girl! Bring on the pink punk princess-y stuff! CONGRATULATIONS!!
congrats guys! you are going to have such fun, you'll be awesome parents!
Yes!I swear EVERYONE has boys first (atleast in my family) so i'm so glad your having a girl!So here's the question: tall or short? CONGRATS!
Congratulations! That's awesome and she looks beautiful already!
Thats awesome you guys. Congrats!
Girls are pretty cute.
Congrats! That is so awesome. Our little Abby (name subject to change) will have a best friend who is only a month or so younger!
Congrats! Thats awesome! Girls are sweethearts..
CONGRATS GUYS!!! How fun to have a little girl! You will love being parents, and she will love you!
Brady and I wanted a boy too, I know how it feels. You hate to say your disappointed, but really I was. I am so happy to have Millie now and I love seeing Brady with her. She adores her dad and he couldn't possibly love her more. There's nothing better then a daddy's girl. CONGRATS!
HOLY FREAKIN CRAP!!! I guess it's for rills. I can't believe you have that beautiful little punk rock princess in your tummy Hallie! Thanks for sharing and CONGRATS! And don't let anyone fool you into thinking that boys are cooler than girls, cuz they're not! :)
Dave too was a little disappointed when he found out Allie was a girl. But now he would be happy with all girls. Daddy's little girls get you hooked fast. And I think girls are the way to go. And easier to dress. So exciting!
Yay! Girls are great (I really wouldn't know that). Are you going to change your 13-or-over concert age rule now?
Aaahhh! Look at your little peanut! Do you think she's going to be a total daddy's girl?
Congrats!!! That is awesome:) does she have a name yet?
Leslie- 4rills!
Meg- I guess we'll have to see about that when we get there!
Becky- total daddy's gril for sure!
Chelsea- Little Fart Wilkins do you like? no we have ideas but nothing really sticking yet!
CONGRATS! Girls really are so much fun. They are more fun to shop for that is for sure. I am really excited for you two. Don't worry she will melt your heart and have everyone wrapped around her little finger before you know it.
Yay! Congrats! You'll love your little girl and all the DRAMA that comes with her! (And believe me, they ALL have drama!)
Congrats you guys little girls are fun you will love it.
CONGRATS! Little girls really are so much fun! Oh you should go to Old Navy and pick up their line with the pink skulls! they have shirts and shorts and stuff! Totally fitting!
Wow, I totally thought you guys were joking the whole time about being prego. JK, that is awesome, and in like 10 years we will have a baby boy and we can hook them up. You guys will be great parents, Congrats!
CONGRATS!!! That is awesome, welcome to the world of motherhood! IT will totally be worth it...most days!:) And girls are pretty fun, seams thats all we make! Good luck with everything!
I hope it's a puppy. I love puppies.
Post a Comment