So I get these weekly update emails from babycenter.com about what's happening each week in my body and what to expect it also tells me how many days left till go time....Only 63 today! The tour of the hospital last night didn't help my freaking out either, sure Jeremy was stoked when he saw the soda fountain right there in the hallway by the rooms ... but WOW Jeremy and I are going to be parents in about 63 days!
So yes I'm slightly freaking out right now but on the bright side at 31 weeks I can still touch my toes and put my own shoes on!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Slightly Freaking Out
Labels:
Baby Wilkins,
Thoughts/Thinking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm starting to get past freaking out, and now I just want to meet the kid already.
(I'm sure freaking out will come back during the labor, delivery, and bringing her home for the first night.)
Way to be optimistic! I don't think you have anything to worry about you'll be great parents! But I can sympathize with ya, it definitely would be scary at first!
Don't worry as soon as you have that new little baby your maternal instincts will kick in and you will be great. It is scary though. A whole new way of life. The pictures of your belly are so cute. I hope all is well.
Hallie I am so excited for you guys, you will love being a Mom there really isn't anything better. Pack your bag now though because if you have luck like mine you have only got about 21 days left with your bun in the oven :)
Hooray for being able to put your own shoes on still! Yeah, becoming a parent is a HUGE step. Hallie, you're gonna be a rad momma though. I'm excited to meet your new little one. That's pretty rad that there's a soda fountain in the maternity ward too. I don't remember there being any of that stuff in mine.
Good luck to you guys!
Well you are much more prepared than I was. I did not go to one class before I had my baby. I had never been to the hospital. We wandered and wandered around the hospital for like 1/2 hour until we finally found the mother/infant center the day I had Ethan. I was totally clueless - and it was shocking. You seem to be so much better prepared. And even the fact that you are worried about it means you sort of know what to expect. I don't know if it ever hit me that I was actually having a baby until like 5 days after I had him and he started screaming non-stop for three hours at a time.
Post a Comment