Here's a few more from my shoot with the young lady on Friday on daddy daughter day:
not to sound gay or anything, but oh my gosh that's soooo super cute
Don't worry Bryan, we know you're not gay. There are way too many things proving your hetero-ness that have happened over the years. Way too many. And thank you for your kind words. We think she's soooo super cute too.
She looks so big sitting up! She's adorable!
That last one is soooo America's Next Top Model attitude. Next you know she'll be modeling for Pampers and baby shampoo.
What a cutie! I love chubby babies. She totally looks like you guys... maybe more like Hallie
What a little model you have on your hands.
How totally darling! She's like a trained professional! You two work well together. She is a perfect baby, how lucky you and Hallie are!
She is beautiful! What some fun pics! It was fun getting caught up on your blog. Hope all is well
She is so cute. I wish I knew how to take good shots of my child. You never have to pay a photographer! Lucky!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
not to sound gay or anything, but oh my gosh that's soooo super cute
Don't worry Bryan, we know you're not gay. There are way too many things proving your hetero-ness that have happened over the years. Way too many.
And thank you for your kind words. We think she's soooo super cute too.
She looks so big sitting up! She's adorable!
That last one is soooo America's Next Top Model attitude. Next you know she'll be modeling for Pampers and baby shampoo.
What a cutie! I love chubby babies. She totally looks like you guys... maybe more like Hallie
What a little model you have on your hands.
How totally darling! She's like a trained professional! You two work well together. She is a perfect baby, how lucky you and Hallie are!
She is beautiful! What some fun pics! It was fun getting caught up on your blog. Hope all is well
She is so cute. I wish I knew how to take good shots of my child. You never have to pay a photographer! Lucky!
Post a Comment