A couple weekends ago Hallie and I went to go visit our good friends Austin and Jessica in their new hometown of Fairview. Hallie and I both love small towns, so it was really fun to small-town-it-up for a day and a half with Austin and Jessica. Below is a small photo journey from our trip:
We found out that Jessica has really cool eyes (if you click on the pic, you can see Hallie in the reflection of Jessica's eye!):
Our gracious hosts:

We celebrated Jessica's birthday:
Went to both of Fairview's awesome art and historical museums: 

Spotted the awesome "Dorf," Van:
Tried on some sweet apparel from a local shop:

Appreciated some old school relics:
Found the creepy motorcycle baby hanging from a tree in front of somebody's lovely house (same house that sported the "Dorf," van)

...and that is the short version of our day and a half in Fairview. Thanks Austin and Jessica for such a great time! We're already looking forward to upcoming trips!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Small Town U.S.A.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm glad to see you have been out and about lately. It looks like you are all doing well. I love your picture with just your shoes. You are a dang cute fam!
-Molly
Where is Fairview? That place sounds fun, and a little creepy.
Looks like so much fun! I love the pic of the drawing on the wood- is that Harrison Ford? At least it looks like him!
Fairview is roughly between Spanish Fork and Price-you go up Spanish Fork Canyon and turn off where Thistle used to be and drive for another 30-40 minutes. It's about a 1 1/2 hour trip from SLC.
Holy dope. I love these pictures. The painting on the old wood and the old school texaco sign are way sweet. Jeremy's weird hat portrait is destined to be a classic for years to come.
That picture of Hallie in Jessica's eye is crazy awesome!!
it was great to have you guys down, i know this is a late response but better late than never. we are already trying to figure out everything we can do the next time you come down.
Post a Comment