A while ago Cambria began pulling herself up and shortly after she figured out how to walk along the edge of the sofa (or anything for that matter). Over the last few weeks though, she's really taken off toward real walking. I'm pretty sure she could just do it if she really tried/wanted to. Right now she seems to be content with grabbing on to something and going...and for now...that's just fine.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is FAST! What a cutie pie!!
That's awesome. Pretty much exactly where Abby is right now with walking, but probably a bit more stable.
What a cutie! It's so fun watching how excited they are as they learn to do new things.
What I meant is that Cambria is more stable.
Your kid is amazingly cute. But you already know that, I'm guessing.
Post a Comment