I've been thinking a lot lately about photography...well, I guess a better way of saying that would be that I've been thinking about it more than usual; trying to come up with new ideas, new ways to reinvent old ideas, become better, experiment more, etc, etc.
What I came up with to quench this craving for all these things isn't anything revolutionary or new, but for me, I think it is the perfect scratch to my itch.
I give you: (365) Days of Photography. I decided that starting August 17th, I will take one photo minimum per day for one year. I haven't set really strict rules for myself on this besides trying to create a new image everyday and posting the week's photos each Sunday (or whatever day ends up working best). My plan at the end of the 365 days is to publish a book that, you guessed it, is 365 pages long-one for each day.
I'll have the weekly updates at my photo blog, so be sure to check often, give ideas, offer critiques and whatever else.
Anyone else interested in challenging themselves?
Thursday, August 13, 2009
(365) Days of Photography
Labels:
Art,
Challenges,
News,
Photography,
Thoughts/Thinking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great idea. You can do it
I love it. I drew for the first time in a while the other day, and it was awesome. I could've kept going all day. I need to paint again, it's just about finding the time. Keep it up, and maybe I'll be inspired enough to find the time to create images again.
I've wanted to do this for a long time too... but, I'm not sure I'm ready to commit, quite yet- but, can't wait to see what you come up with! Good luck!
Post a Comment