Friday, October 23, 2009

"The Official Drink of Halloween"


Today while at the grocery store, Hallie and I were lucky to find and purchase "The Official Drink of Halloween." Phew...thank heavens we finally found it. I always thought the official drink of Halloween was Diet Pepsi, but then again, I usually think that is the official drink for every occasion. Since we weren't aware until today that Halloween's official drink is Mountain Dairy's Chocolate Lowfat Milk, we thought you might not know either and wanted to clue all of you in so you didn't consume any impostor Halloween beverages.

Drink well, drink happy, drink confident.

4 comments:

KATIE HOFHEINS said...

I am so glad you found it. Thank goodness there is finally an official drink. I'll have to check it out...

Christine said...

I've been drinking impostor Halloween beverages my whole life. Bah!! Thanks for letting me know so I can rectify this problem of mine.

ali said...

I always went for witch's brew, but I guess I'm a sucker.

Jesse C said...

I love chocolate milk, but I feel like I'm 5 years old when I drink it.