It's funny, most of the time when people see our family they say how much Hallie and Cambria look alike. Personally, I think Cambria is the most perfect mix of the two of us that there could be. However, when you break it down to Hallie's baby pics vs. my baby pics, Cambria and I look much more alike then Hallie and Cambria. I wish I had a baby pic of Hallie on hand for another comparison, but I don't at the moment. I also wish my pic was in color, because at that age, my hair was nearly identical to Cambria's in her picture.
What do you think?
What do you think?
6 comments:
Wow, that's pretty crazy. She looks almost identical. I hope she doesn't inherit your beard.
Me too. Me too.
I thought when she was born she looked just like you, but now that she's older she's starting to look more like Hallie. Either way, she is pretty dang cute!
-C
Whoa, you two are twins! You both has such cute cheeks. Isn't it funny how at different times your child changes in ways of looking more like one parent or the other?
Everything looks identical to you, except the eyes. She for sure has Hallie's eyes.
I agree with the last commenter. Those eyes are unmistakeably Hallie's! The rest is looking very Jeremy at the moment.
She really couldn't be cuter!
Post a Comment