
As some of you know, I have been looking for a part time job as of late due to some extra time that opened up in my college schedule. From my history in Logan, I know jobs are hard to come by, but I thought to myself, "Hey I'm a college graduate now with working experience, life experience and I am ambitious enough to be going back to school for another degree in my late 20's." Too bad none of that matters.
Since the last week of January I have been searching high and low for anything that I can find. And nothing.
It's seems so absurd that I had an easier time finding jobs at age 16 then now at 28, with a degree and working experience. There's something funny and disturbing about that. That's life I guess.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Really?
Labels:
Thoughts/Thinking,
Venting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dude, we could at least put you on the "on-call" list at my work, if not get you a shift. You might have to make a sacrifice regarding your schedule. Take a grave shift, when everyone is sleeping anyway or something.
That's rough. Hopefully something comes along.
I could put in a good word at Wendy's for you.
I worked at the Sizzler and wore a SHRIMP SHRIMP SHRIMP shirt. I had one of the better jobs...
Logan is rough.
be a server. seriously best job in logan...
Post a Comment