The last few days Cambria has been a real buddy. We've had a ton of fun playing together and outside of a few tantrums, things have been pretty smooth in the 2-year-old behavioral issue department. It's so fun to watch her grow, learn and become better at communicating.
Over the weekend we were playing in her bedroom, er, more like she was holding me hostage in her bedroom and wouldn't allow me to leave and stop playing. Everytime I would leave to try and go do something, she would run after me, grab my hand and tell me I needed to be in her room with her playing. While playing, I asked her if we were friends and she put her hand on my shoulder, squeezed it and said, "Best friends." I almost started crying. It melted my manly heart.
The last couple weeks Cambria's been sick, though is nearly better now, but on Sunday we kept her home from church to avoid risking the spread of the sickness to the other nursery kids. While Hallie and Izzy went to sacrament, Cambria and I stayed home and played. The night before we had started watching "How to Train Your Dragon," with her and so I figured we'd finish it, so we did. We sat down, had some snacks and watched the rest. Today at work I got a text from Hallie, informing me, that Cambria told her she wanted to watch "Dragons," with me as soon as I was done with my homework today. I love that girl.

3 comments:
That's awesome. I keep thinking that I must be in the "best" phase, but as Abby grows up it just keeps getting better.
Reading posts like this does NOT help my baby fever.
Cute! Don't cha just love having your own minis!!
Post a Comment