Today I am thankful. Thankful for the knowledge I have. Thankful for a loving Heavenly Father. Thankful for the temple and it's blessings. Thankful for the plan of salvation and eternal families.
Friday 3/18/11 was a special day for me.
This day brought about so many emotions and taught me so many things. We were able to attend a sealing/wedding of some friends and listen to the promise of eternal families and the wonderful blessings that come along with being sealed in the temple. It was a beautiful sealing for two wonderful people and I was so lucky to be part of it. We left that to go visit a precious little new baby, her name is Logan. We weren't able to see her when we arrived but we able to she her amazing father and share a few moments with him. I drove back down to Salt Lake to meet Logan Monday night. I am so glad to have been able to spend a few moments with her and even hold her in my arms. I am truly blessed to have met her.
Thank you Bryan and Carrie, for sharing such a hard time with us. May love surround you.
Thursday, March 24, 2011
3/24/11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment