It's been a while since we've updated anything, we're still alive and kickin. In march we moved in with Jeremy's parents and took over the basement of their house and well, pretty much their lives. We love being here and you can best the girls are having a blast being so close to family. Eilene and I swap nights cooking dinner, and some nights it's like a comedy cooking show where we try to cook together.
We also get to see my Dad and step mom almost every week and it's nice to be close to them again. Grandpa Archie got to play the part of Fylnn Rider a few weeks ago when we were over tending to the garden we have in his yard this year, he did pretty good for a first timer.
Cambira is such a spunky little thing, she is always coming up with and new idea, new game, or new song for us. She's so independent and has such a mind of her own. A few weeks ago she asked us if she could talk in church we told her she needed to ask her teacher in primary thinking she might just forget the whole thing but that day the primary president came to me and told me Cambria has asked and wondered if they should put her in the rotation to speak. So today she gave a good little talk and I am just so proud of her. She keeps us on our toes for sure.
Miss Izzy is talking more and more. Today she said purple and I loved it. She is an animal lover and a lover of babies. She say's in the sweetest voice "hold you" when she wants me to hold her and most times I do cause she's so cute. Last night on our way home from a family reunion Cambria fell to sleep pretty quick, but Izzy was awake as could be and having the time of her life in the back seat making her baby dance to Billy Joel, saying "baby dance". We we're doing our best not to laugh to loud so Cambira would stay asleep.
Jeremy is busy with work and loving his job, which is such a great blessing. It's so great to know that we went back to school for him to find something he loved and it's really worked out for us.
I haven't been working since we moved and I'll admit I miss that, but
I'm also loving just being home with the girls. We garden, go to the library, go to playgroup, play with sidewalk chalk, go swimming and when it rains we go out and play in that too. I'm so lucky that I'm
able to be here each day and that I get to capture all these memories
with them. They are so alive and creative and I wouldn't miss this time with them for the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the picture that is hilarious! Nothing sweeter then being home with the kids. Had no clue you moved back to SLC and down the street. If your interested in the kiddo's playing call sometime we are home quite a bit. Glad to hear you guys are doing so well, I'm happy for you!
Post a Comment