Jer, Elise, Hallie and I would like to thank all those who attended the 2nd Annual J&J Christmas Party! A great time was had by all! There was plenty of food, drink, laughs and even Santa himself had to drop in for the fun!
Thanks again to all who made this year's party even more epic than last year's and for those of you who weren't able to make it, we'll see you next year!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
A Mustache Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








14 comments:
We love your mustache Christmas pictures. We were blog hopping and came across your site. How fun! Check out our family blog bjorklundfamily.blogspot.com
-Spencer and Leslie
that stache is so sweet. i wish cayle had one that looked so good.
you win the award for "best molester mustache"
man alive, I am bummed I missed such an event.
I am glad to see that even though it was a stache party...there were no shortage of terribly dreadful christmas sweaters...way to up the ante!
What will next year bring?
whoa, confusing....this is me.
I also am terribly bummed not to have seen so many good friends at such a festive event.
What a sweet party!!! Looks like such a good time. We're hoping we can make it next year!
looks like fun! sorry we couldn't come... we didn't have a babysitter.
Looks fun! Hallie- I think you're the winner!
Sarah says that she wishes i had one, but she probably wouldn't talk to me til i shaved it. haha. Im waiting to see your list jeremy, maybe we need to learn some things...
my dad used to have a hat that said "mustache rides 25 cents."
seriously.
my dad used to have a hat that said "mustache rides 25 cents."
seriously.
Jeremy Wilkins, How are ya? This is Mandy Besaw, I was excited to find your blog link on Angie's blog. I still have fond memories of our MORP date. Anyway, just thought I would say hi, it is good to see you are the same Jeremy.
Post a Comment