Wednesday, February 20, 2008

COME GET SOME...

...rollerskating this Saturday at Classic Skating (and yes, Evil Dead pun intended).
Roll your bones on over around 8:45-9 and bring your best tricks...

I hope to see many of you there since there were requests for this Saturday vs. last Saturday!

7 comments:

Jesse C said...

A blast from the past. Sounds fun.

Lacey Jane said...

We'll definitely try and make it... Just so you know, the "disco" session (at the Sandy location, it's now called Blast from the Past- they don't just play disco) starts at 10:00... So, there will be 16 year olds hanging out until then... But, it's still pretty fun.

Oh! And another thing- it's now $1 to rent skates. Seriously.

Jesse C said...

Oh wow, I was just using an expression, but apparently I hit the nail right on the head.

Dede said...

I wish SO bad we could come. Will you guys go again when we move back?!

Jeremy said...

Dede-YOU BET!

Jillyn said...

Awesome! If we could find a babysitter we would totally come! We were talking about it the other night, Kev was showing Joey some of his sweet moves!

Jeremy said...

Jill-Find a babysitter and DO come! Don't you and Kev both have family in SLC?

Also, we have no way of viewing your blog now...