Monday, July 27, 2009

Lately...

...we've been enjoying being in Logan again. I still can't believe we're really here again. It is surreal. And I love it. I love walking down the streets on the Island. Reacquainting ourselves with things we've missed over the last three years couldn't be more sweet and refreshing (ah, Gossner's how I love thee). Swimming at the Logan Aquatics Center (or Grandma Pam and Grandpa Guy's backyard pool) with Cambria has been awesome. Spending time with Hallie and Cambria in general has been great, especially because I know come school time, I won't have near this kind of time.

On the job front, Hallie's been working at an Aveda spa and salon named Brio doing massage and so far, so good. As for me, I've been turning in applications anywhere in town that opens early enough to allow me to work a shift before 9 a.m. (when school starts my classes will begin at 9 and go till 4 Mon-Wed and till 9 on Thurs). Surprisingly enough (sarcasm) no one is really hiring. If nothing works out, Hallie will be bringing home the bucks while I crank away at school once more. Whatever happens we'll make it work, though it is hard being poor college kids again :-) We've been blessed and have great family and know we'll be taken care of one way or another. Faith-it's a real principle, and it really does work miracles.

Here's a few pics I've enjoyed taking as of late:





5 comments:

Jesse C said...

Good luck with the job hunt. I hear Wendy's is hiring. It might not be worth it when you consider the counseling and anti-depression medication costs.

Cambria is so cute.

Jeremy said...

Ah, Jesse-I love ya man.

ali said...

I love little Miss Lovely Bones. She really could not be cuter. Wishing you all the best in Logan! I hope it's all I remember it to be.

Hallie said...

Thanks Ali!

Yeah, we think she looks adorable in her little bones jammies! And so you know-it IS all you remember it to be :-)

Jeremy said...

Ali-not that it matters a whole lot, but the last comment, was from me-Jeremy-not Hallie.