Friday, April 23, 2010

Can it really be called work if it's this much fun?

For those who don't know, the place where Hallie has worked since we moved back to Logan–Brio–recently closed unfortunately. And actually today is her first day on the books at the Sports Academy, where she used to work when we lived here before. In preparation for this transition in work, I made some new business cards for her.

FRONT:


BACK:



Here is a postcard Hallie sent around to all her clients from Brio to inform them of the move:



This is a woodcut print from my printmaking class. My first woodcut ever. After I finished carving the image, I felt something was still lacking, so I added a classic quote from Army of Darkness, even though I knew next to no one would pick up on it.

2 comments:

Jesse C said...

I got the A of D reference if that makes you feel better. Nice work homes.

James said...

All of that work is really cool. Nice work. I miss not seeing you guys too often. hope things are going well.