Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Bearded Man




As some of you may know, Jeremy has started to get ready for Halloween, (it being only 3+ months away) and I thought it might be fun to keep you all up to date with how long his beard is getting. Now I can't let you know why he is growing this, since i have been sworn to secrecy since the first of July, but i can be bought for the right price!

3 comments:

... said...

yay...we have located one another....probably mostly due to the size of your husbands ever growing beard.

keep up the good work jeremy....

yay!

Kev said...

Hey guys....it's been too long! I'm glad to see that Jeremy has kept up the tradition of putting ridiculous amounts of time and effort into his haloween costume. Things are good up here in Logan, but we're getting ready to leave soon. I graduate in December and then I think we're off to DC for a few months for an internship and then to London for the summer for another internship. I haven't heard back whether or not I'll be going for sure, but it seems pretty positive. If it all works out we'll be moving back east to DC sometime next year. Pretty crazy stuff, but I guess I've gotta grow up and be a man sometime. Keep it real.

M said...

It looks like you will have two friends in the D.C. area. You better come visit!