remember how I totally almost ruined your marriage when i told a lie about what went on at jeremy's bachelor party? I do. Remember how everybody BUT you guys were totally pissed and thought I was the biggest jerk? well I'm glad I didn't ruin it. It was a joke. And what better subject for a joke than strippers? Honestly.
Hello! It's megan (miller) clark. I ran across your blog after megan roe wrote to me! anyway, I just saw you on foothill and you looked so good! and now I am excited to see your baby when it comes! I figured I better give a shout out to ya!
And yes Dusty I remember when you almost ruined my marriage...I actually told that story a few weeks ago. I also remember how you made things really awkward for Jeremy and I when we had just started dating, so really Dusty you have been such a fun part of our relationship.
And yea thanks for finding me Megan your blog is so cute! And I'm so silly I never put together that Josh married Melissa Barson I used to hang out with Angie her sister so much in middle school anyways, keep in touch and I'm excited to see your little boy when he arrives!
13 comments:
You're very cute pregnant!
nice pics jer. nice bump hallie.
Hall,
You look so cute preggars. I totally becomes you. It is a little miracle when it moves, huh? I can't wait for you to finally have her!
such a great pictures you guys! I love the one of hawaii as you blog background too.
remember how I totally almost ruined your marriage when i told a lie about what went on at jeremy's bachelor party? I do. Remember how everybody BUT you guys were totally pissed and thought I was the biggest jerk? well I'm glad I didn't ruin it. It was a joke. And what better subject for a joke than strippers? Honestly.
CAMPING!
Hello! It's megan (miller) clark. I ran across your blog after megan roe wrote to me! anyway, I just saw you on foothill and you looked so good! and now I am excited to see your baby when it comes! I figured I better give a shout out to ya!
Thanks everybody for your kind words!
And yes Dusty I remember when you almost ruined my marriage...I actually told that story a few weeks ago. I also remember how you made things really awkward for Jeremy and I when we had just started dating, so really Dusty you have been such a fun part of our relationship.
And yea thanks for finding me Megan your blog is so cute! And I'm so silly I never put together that Josh married Melissa Barson I used to hang out with Angie her sister so much in middle school anyways, keep in touch and I'm excited to see your little boy when he arrives!
ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!
You look gorgeous Hallie!
Hey look on the bright side, you can still see your toes! Well that will last for a little bit longer.
So cute.
side note: I really like your hair!
Look how cute you are! I hope I'm as lucky :)
SOOOO CUTE. I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU!
hallie you look cute. enjoy your first pregnancy because the next ones suck!cute hair too.
Post a Comment