I'll admit it I punched Jeremy right in the nose yesterday! But to my defense I warned him it was coming.
He kept undoing the sash on my shirt and finally I said "If you do it one more time I'm going to punch you right in the nose!" He went right for it again and I clocked him! Luckily he didn't get a bloody nose which we were pretty surprised about cause it was a pretty good connection if I do say so myself!
This must be a side affect they forget to mention!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
WARNING:Pregancy may cause Women to be physically abusive
Labels:
Baby Wilkins,
Thoughts/Thinking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'll consider myself warned, at least for the next month or so.
thats probably the funniest thing ive heard in a while. just picturing it will make me laugh for a long time.
sorry jeremy, but it does sound like you deserved it. he he
I'm sorry Jeremy, but that is the coolest thing I've ever heard! Way to stand up for yourself...?
Maybe this is bad to say....but I am proud of you Hallie. Why do guys always push their limits?? I am still laughing out loud!
Post a Comment