Note to readers:
I made the decision to delete my last post, "More Terrifying Than Halloween," because I felt it only spawned negative revolving arguments. While I appreciate others' opinions and ideas, I didn't appreciate the negative tone of the comments-even from myself-and felt the post would have a better place in a cyberspace trash can than living on my blog and bringing it down with negativity.
Thank you.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Deletion Completion
Labels:
News,
Thoughts/Thinking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I owe you and your friend a big apology. I should not have said what I did, espeically to your friend, and for that I truly and sincerely apologize to the both of you. One great thing about this election is that people are passionate and excited about what is going on in our country- something that I have never seen before- but, unfortunately, that also brings out the worst in people- and by that I mean me. I hope that you will continue to share your political opinions, and I promise I will never post a negative comment on your blog again! Truly, I am very, very sorry to you and Snake.
-Christina
Post a Comment