Love the feet one!! So sweet. I have seen people do that but put their wedding rings on the babies toes.
Those are great shots of Cambria! I like the last one a lot.
Very cute. I love the hand (with the bracelet) up by her face - it's like she's saying, "Please, no pictures - I'm napping." What a precious princess!
Very cute!
I have been waiting for these photos! You're rather elusive about the baby on this blog, and really this is what we want to see! ;)She's gorgeous guys...I'm green with envy.
so dang cute.
Great pics! We can't wait to meet her next week!
Oh, I love that bottom one. Good work! (Good subject, too.)
what a little cutie! having had only very large boys myself, i have to say she is a super dainty girly little one. i still need your addres so i can mail you guys something. my email is jacquelynbateman@hotmail.com
SO stinkin' cute.
Cute! I want to eat her toes.
She is so sweet. I love her little feet.Thanks for the invite to her blessing. She was beautiful and you did an awesome job.
Thanks Amanda-glad you guys could make it!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Love the feet one!! So sweet. I have seen people do that but put their wedding rings on the babies toes.
Those are great shots of Cambria! I like the last one a lot.
Very cute. I love the hand (with the bracelet) up by her face - it's like she's saying, "Please, no pictures - I'm napping." What a precious princess!
Very cute!
I have been waiting for these photos! You're rather elusive about the baby on this blog, and really this is what we want to see! ;)
She's gorgeous guys...I'm green with envy.
so dang cute.
Great pics! We can't wait to meet her next week!
Oh, I love that bottom one. Good work! (Good subject, too.)
what a little cutie! having had only very large boys myself, i have to say she is a super dainty girly little one. i still need your addres so i can mail you guys something. my email is jacquelynbateman@hotmail.com
SO stinkin' cute.
Cute! I want to eat her toes.
She is so sweet. I love her little feet.
Thanks for the invite to her blessing. She was beautiful and you did an awesome job.
Thanks Amanda-glad you guys could make it!
Post a Comment