
Call me a dork, but when I used to collect comics, Wolverine was my favorite right next to the more sissy-yet still cool-Spiderman. The X-Men movies helped tide me over, but this movie is what I've really been waiting for all these years. If it lets me down, well, I don't want to think about that...
Enjoy the trailer! I did!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
I've been waiting around 15 years for this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks pretty dang awesome. I've heard rumors about this movie, and I'm stoked that it won't be too long before I'm watching it. I guess that makes me a dork too.
Dorks UNITE!
I had no clue who Wolverine was until my 4 year old started getting into the comic books that we've had around from Mason's childhood. I think it scares and fascinates my son. Too bad he'll have to wait a few years to see the movie. It does look good, and that's coming from a girl. :o)
Brady is going to be so freaking excited! I can't wait to tell him.
Hey, I like the fam photo! Very Cute.
That is a great family picture! And the movie looks pretty sweet.
Post a Comment