She's so cute and I want MORE pictures. I know you've taken a million more, so share them!
And Jeremy, we would so be up for a crap house reunion this summer in Logan. We love and miss Logan terribly and all our friends we made there. So count us in.
4 comments:
AWESOME glasses! She has so much sugar - I just want to cover her face in kisses!! ;)
That's gotto be your baby
She's so cute and I want MORE pictures. I know you've taken a million more, so share them!
And Jeremy, we would so be up for a crap house reunion this summer in Logan. We love and miss Logan terribly and all our friends we made there. So count us in.
So cute...
p.s. I was reading Shelby's comment while I typed cute, so I accidentally wrote "so crap." Not what I meant. Those glasses are the shizzle.
Post a Comment