
Good guessing everyone! I guess it wasn't really that hard though, was it?
Are we excited? Yes. Are we terrified? Yes. The thought of working a Logan job around a school schedule, going to school and keeping time open for family (much, much more responsibility here now that we have the little one with us!) and friends is daunting at best. We both feel this is right though, so we know things will work out one way or the other.
6 comments:
Do you guys have somewhere to live in Logan yet? My parents have townhouses to rent and they are nice!
Congratulations!! We are very excited for you guys... and a tad bit jealous as well. Hug Logan for us.
Yee haw boieee! I'm stoked. Carrie and I are way busy and lame and don't have much time to do anything but work and go to school, but I'm sure we'll get to see you from time to time and that's awesome. I can't wait!
We are happy and excited for you, and hope we get to still see you from time to time like we do now. Logan is awesome, and I miss my design classes.
Awesome. It's such a beautiful place. Good luck with the balancing act - you'll do great!
Wow, that's terrific! You're ambitions always carry you far. I'm mega jealous about your Cache Valley location-to-be. We love Logan. Hope your moving plans and details run smoothly... Best of luck!
Post a Comment