They are so cute. I am dying over the color of izzy's hair. It is so beautiful.
Two little beauties!! Seriously, they are GORGE!! And it looks like they genuinely LOVE each other. For cute!!
Oh thanks guys. Izzy's hair is always getting compliments. And they do love each other so much it's so fun to see that relationship grow!
LOVe these PICS!
Your girls are so darling Jeremy & Hallie! Your little Izzy's hair reminds me of my Ava's shade of vibrant red. And we get comments/compliments everywhere we go too. Red heads have way more fun I think!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
They are so cute. I am dying over the color of izzy's hair. It is so beautiful.
Two little beauties!! Seriously, they are GORGE!! And it looks like they genuinely LOVE each other. For cute!!
Oh thanks guys. Izzy's hair is always getting compliments. And they do love each other so much it's so fun to see that relationship grow!
LOVe these PICS!
Your girls are so darling Jeremy & Hallie! Your little Izzy's hair reminds me of my Ava's shade of vibrant red.
And we get comments/compliments everywhere we go too. Red heads have way more fun I think!
Post a Comment