Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2-21-12

I've been sewing a lot lately, and here are a few fun things I've made. I hate to get rid of old shirts that I loved but lets face it two kids later they just don't fit like they used to, Someone in our house needed to be wearing them. I loved how they turned out especially the Tiger Army one. Trying to take pictures of Izzy wearing them might have been harder than making the shirts!We are working on doing refashions with the Young Women in our ward this month and went through this big box of fabric that was given to us and I snagged this cute little knit, and instantly knew it would be so cute for some spring jammies for Cambria. Turned out pretty cute didn't they!
!

3 comments:

Jesse C said...

Those turned out great!

Jessica said...

Those are awesome.

Hallie said...

Thanks guys, I've got a 30 life code and maybe a misfits shirt just waiting to be remade too!