A few months ago I ventured to Signed & Numbered-if you never have, YOU SHOULD-on my lunch break. While basking is the awesomeness provided by the wonderful Leia Bell, I came across a print that blew my mind. After viewing said print, I began investigating all other prints by the artist, Dan McCarthy, and quickly found that it was not the product of a one-hit-wonder-of-an-artist, but a truly talented individual.
I highly recommend checking out his work and you can do so here. Not long after this experience, Hallie and I joined his print club and should be receiving the first set of prints soon! Below are some examples of his work-enjoy!





Thursday, December 11, 2008
Artsy-Fartsy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
These prints are so you Jeremy. You should take a print making class. I'm sure you've got lot's of spare time now that you've had a baby. But seriously, it was a really awesome class at Utah State
Hey Hallie!
I stumbled accrost your blog.... Looks like all is well?!!
Camille (Dave) Eskelson
I second Jeremy's endorsement. Signed and numbered is worth a visit.
Post a Comment