


1) Jill's 80's birthday party. I'm on the end in the off the shoulder little black number! Which later spit due to too much dancing.
2) Hot Dogs in Mexico! nothing's safer!
3) RIGID, I pledged never to tell the meaning behind our name!
Monday, August 13, 2007
Hallie's Scanned Classics!
Labels:
Scanned Classics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's weird, there's a Sarah Sample poster in the background of the 80s party pic...what would Logan be without 8 million of those all over town, every month of the year, with the unchanging design and photo for each and every show she's ever played.
Those stupid posters are the only reason I'm happy to be out of Logan.
Forget the poster, Jeremy. Look at all the hot babes.
One more comment on the hot babes. I think you and I were the only ones who didn't change out of the 80s attire for the party following dinner. I remember Ryan being really embarrassed that I was dressed that way.
Hallie, my mommy says hi.
Oh yea Meg, I totally stayed in that dress way to long it was ripped all the way up in the back from dancing all crazy! Tell your mommy Hi, she seriously is a great woman!
Post a Comment