Last night we headed over to the Wilkins home to help move a bunch of things out of the basement for the garage sale they will be having on Saturday. While Greg and I were deciding what should go out first Jeremy found three boxes of his old things. So he and the three boxes got to go on a walk down memory lane while Greg and I hauled things to the garage. Oh sure he helped with the really heavy things, but it was so cute to hear him giggling as he was going threw old stuff. Which he found a lot of really good stuff: The "OSC" anthem, at least 5 Hawaiian shirts (I never knew him to really like color! see #1 on his 100 list), a whole bundle of funny pictures, Brittany Spears Valentines, a switch blade comb, a really nice letter from Adam Carson, AFI's drummer, and the best find his old sepa.
Jeremy always makes me laugh, and he never ceases to amaze me! I truly have a one of a kind guy!
Friday, August 24, 2007
I wish everyone had a husband like mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And Jeremy has the most amazing wife.
Post a Comment