Wednesday, October 24, 2007

We saw this guy(Vincent D'Onofri) at the airport last Thursday,

we thought about talking to him too but the best we could come up with is

"Criminal Intent is pretty sweet, but we really like SVU do you know Ice T?"

(were kinda partial to the T man)

Isn't that how it goes you can never come up with something good to say when you

see someone famous?

4 comments:

Jillyn said...

I would have said.. "sugar in water.." He is the "bug" on Men In Black...Okay a little sad that I know that but Kev and I alway quote that part... Funny you saw him. He knows everything on that show!

Amanda said...

I like SUV better too and would have offended the poor guy.Law in Order just isn't the same if Elliot isn't involved. I laugh that you like Ice T, his character always makes me giggle.

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy said...

Jill-I seriously had never realized that before. I don't tune in to Criminal Intent much, but when I do now it'll be really hard to take it seriously!

Amanda-I know, I told Hallie if I did have something to say to him, it would've been something like, "Man, aren't you bummed you're not on the GOOD Law and Order and buddies with Ice-T?"