
Oh, the work weeks just before Christmas and New Year's are always hard to get through. For starters, it's hard to focus because of the awesomeness of the season-holiday parties, good friends, family and good times. With my job, people start getting lazy and taking off, making it almost impossible for me to get much done and then that makes me want to give up too.
And besides, it's hard to sit here all day behind a computer when I've got this mustache that should be out seeing the world.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Getting Closer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hahaha. Yeah, that mustache doesn't belong behind a computer. I've got bad news about mine, my friend. I have been working on it for weeks and it is looking pretty good. Buuuuuut I have a freaking job interview on Thursday and I'm gonna have to lose it! I'm pretty bummed about it.
Bryan-please take a photo of it and post it on your blog. This is something that must be documented!
I am lauging out loud.
I have a surprise. See you tomorrow! P.S. Me, my little bro, and hopefully Jer, are going to Brighton tomorrow. I don't think you've been boarding in a long time. If you want to come, come with!
Post a Comment