
Anyone with good sense knows how awesome Billy Idol is, but some may have doubts about a Billy Idol Christmas album. Well, for those with doubts about Billy Idol singing Christmas classics-and a couple of his own original Christmas songs-throw those doubts out into the cold winter air and enjoy the warm Christmas spirit that Mr. Idol provides on his album, Happy Holidays: A Very Special Christmas Album.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Merry Christmas From Billy...Idol That Is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
lovely!
Hallie- can I pretty please get your soup recipe? It was seriously so yummy and I would love to make it for dinner soon. Thanks!
yea, i'm sorry i keep forgeting to bring the recipe up to work with me so i can get it to you. but i'll do is soon,or i'll sit here and try to remember how much stuff goes in it.
Billy Idol, a legend in his time. I have to hear this album.
Jesse-I'll have it at the Christmas party on Saturday!
It really is quite good. It has a very old school feel to it!
Finally! I now know what to get Brady for Christmas.
Holy shiz...
Nick Stam's dad is a dead ringer for Billy Idol.
See you tomorrow.
It's a nice day for a white... Christmas?
Post a Comment