Friday, January 4, 2008

Come one come all.... More info

So I read Jeremy's post and thought maybe we should tell you the date of the show in case you want to go. Tuesday January 8th. He's been real sick this week and so his brain is not fully functioning, but we're really excited about this show and hope to see you there.

3 comments:

Coach Kennington said...

Hey Hallie, I'm glad you found me. It's good to hear from you. I miss the days at Sports Academy when I used to see you. It looks like you and your hubby are doing well. Keep in touch.
Lacy

Kallee said...

Hi Hallie...so fun to hear from you and check out your blog. Looks like you are doing great and you look as beautiful as ever! Perhaps I'll see you soon at the Kutting Edge?? (because that's where we always meet)

Jillyn said...

jeremy that is awesome! Wish we could come to the show. You know I am always up to see some good art.. But we are moving that day. We will have to catch the next one! Best of luck!