Wednesday, January 23, 2008

RIGID Reunited

I got to have an early moring breakfast with these lovely ladies

Eliza & Katy


Me & Mandy

It was so fun to get together and see what everyone is up to, hear about the joy's of being a mommy (Miss Mandy is getting ready to have boy #2), and talk about how much fun we had when we used to be this age...





7 comments:

M said...

I love that you named yourselves "RIGID." You are all even more beautiful today than in high school, which is hard to imagine.

Monson Family Fitness said...

I second that comment...what are you doing with your hands though? It looks like something Corey does but it's not a very nice word...so i better not put it down!

Hallie said...

That used to be our sign, for rigid it was a diamond!

... said...

wow...this picture is amazing...and the gang symbols...so controversial...really takes me back to my days in the Mo' hood.

hope y'all are doing well..

Katy said...

I totally forgot about the sign. Wow we went all out. I love the picture of us in high school. Good times! It was so good to see you though. Let's not make it so long next time.

the rutledge's- said...

Hal- You all look so good. Hope all is well! -Ashley

Anonymous said...

A little late, but it was a blast to see everyone!! We'll have to do it again!Thanks hal for getting it together...