I got your comments. Thanks for the props. Do you mind if I put your link up? I hate the fact that blogspot hides your email by default. Anyway. I haven't watched the video yet. I'm at work. Reading your blog. Not a very busy week. Peace.
You bet, throw up our link! Feel free to stop on by H to the J and comment anytime.
If you haven't ever seen any Flight of the Conchords, I should come by and show you some-wow-it's an amazing show ala dry humor like The Office/30 Rock, but w/ music as the main subject.
5 comments:
Amazing.
I'm glad you and me are enjoying these videos (as far as comments are concerned!).
I got your comments. Thanks for the props. Do you mind if I put your link up? I hate the fact that blogspot hides your email by default. Anyway. I haven't watched the video yet. I'm at work. Reading your blog. Not a very busy week. Peace.
Jeremy-
You bet, throw up our link!
Feel free to stop on by H to the J and comment anytime.
If you haven't ever seen any Flight of the Conchords, I should come by and show you some-wow-it's an amazing show ala dry humor like The Office/30 Rock, but w/ music as the main subject.
Alright. That was funny.
Post a Comment