Thursday, October 9, 2008

DAY TWO


Despite our greatest efforts, we now embark on DAY TWO.

12 comments:

Jesse C said...

Come on Bathsheeba, get here already. That is what you are naming her right? I thought I'd take a stab.

Jeremy said...

Nice try. But I'm with you on her getting here already.

Shelby said...

Walk walk walk, foot rubs (supposedly there is a pressure point there that will do it--you should know Hallie), lots of SEX, and spicy food. Those are things I've heard, but I don't know if anything really works. If you find a secret, let me know! And in the meantime, I feel for you!

Oh, and P.S. Jeremy. This weekend Dave and I watched Run Fatboy Run and one of his poker buddies looks like you. Dave goes, "It's Jeremy with a beard (he obviously didn't realize you currently sport a beard)." Only you are better looking and better groomed than that guy, but you totally look like him. Rent it and watch it.

Jeremy said...

Shelby-

Thanks for the suggestions-as of now, we've tried all of those things and more. Friggin' stubborn baby!

I've been wanting to see that movie so bad! Simon Pegg is awesome (I'm pretty sure that's his name)! Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz are two of my favorite movies!

ali said...

Yours and Baby Bedke are going to be born on the same day. I know it.

Actually, I don't know anything.

Jeremy said...

Ali-

I hope you're right because we got word this morning that the Bedke's were on their way to the hospital...we've still got time to catch up and get some labor going...!

Leslie said...

Just remember that you'll go from sleeping (okay maybe not Hallie at this point) to pure exhaustion...it's worth every minute though. Just sleep the days away, that's what I did when I got to my due date and was still pregnant! Good luck with everything. Hopefully your stubborn baby girl will grace you with her presence soon:)

Greg Wilkins said...

Relax, your baby girl knows exactly what she's doing. Don't you know grandaughters love thier grandpas - - - that's why she is going to wait until Saturday!

Rachel and Jason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel and Jason said...

Just hurry up and have this baby, already!

Maeve said...

Have Halle go get a pedicure. I hear that induces labor. Plus it will make her feel good too! But I do hope she comes soon. We can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Oooooo, no day 3 post this morning! Does that mean an overnight hospital trip!?!