I received this just moments ago:
"To the baby: Hey baby. Mom needs a break from work and her body back and I can't sleep anymore because of anticipation for you, so can you please ready yourself to grace us with your presence? Thank you and see you soon,your father,Jeremy"
Yea baby we've been waiting a long time can you finally come see us now!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Hello You're Due Today!
Labels:
Baby Wilkins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
seriously,get here already.
Awwww, too cute! Hey bebeh, come out and meet us all already, sheesh.
At this point every hour is excruciating, not to mention every day! I really feel for you and hope she comes really soon...like in the next 48 hours or less!
I still want her to have 10/09/08 as her birthday, so could you just hold on? For me? Please? :) SO KIDDING. I hope she comes soon!
Yes I would love to visit. We live in the apartments at the Gateway, so we are downtown. It's so fun! I love the big city! McKenna told me there was an invite at SARC for your shower, sorry I never got it. Congrats on the whole having a baby like anytime now...I can't wait for pictures!
Post a Comment