I wanted to get those jammies for you but couldn't find them in the right size anywhere!
I'm happy to see they made their way to Cambria without any help from the Smiths. We have matching ones for our wee babe for next October. He will probably be a skeleton for Halloween. :)
Hallie, It's been forever.... you have a little baby. Congrats!!!!!She is beautiful. I'm glad I found you.. hopefully we can stay in touch a little better.
8 comments:
Dopest p.j.'s ever.
That WOULD be hard! She's the cutest little skeleton I've ever seen!
I wanted to get those jammies for you but couldn't find them in the right size anywhere!
I'm happy to see they made their way to Cambria without any help from the Smiths. We have matching ones for our wee babe for next October. He will probably be a skeleton for Halloween. :)
Jeremy, I'm glad you are already embracing the pink. It's definitely your kind of pink!
Hallie, It's been forever.... you have a little baby. Congrats!!!!!She is beautiful. I'm glad I found you.. hopefully we can stay in touch a little better.
Dressing Camria as a skeleton fits you
Hey Guys...
What a cute babe. Don't ya love it? I am so glad to see that you are doing well. Have a very Merry Christmas.
-Molly
So cute. I love those jammies!
Post a Comment