Saturday, December 6, 2008

Laugh It Up

Here's a little clip of Cambria throwin' out some smiles and a few giggles. Awesome, just awesome.

You'll have to apologize for our really cheesy "baby talk," we usually don't talk to her like this, but sometimes it really gets her going as you'll see in a second.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I have a perma smile. She is so cute!
Brady and I vowed not to be baby talkers, but that's what they like and I swear I was the worst. Oh well, there are worse things.

Leslie said...

mmmhhmmm...proud parents, that's what i think. she is A.dorable. wow. and where can i get a shirt like that? :)

Jesse C said...

Yeah, I told myself I wouldn't, but I do it like crazy. My brother in law overheard me, and said I sounded like an angry Elmo.

Kim said...

That is so cute she is trying so hard to perform I love it. and I also enjoyed the baby talk!

Denise loves Tim said...

Your video was so cute, she is growing up so fast. I liked the five-gen picture in the paper on Sunday!