Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Eat Till You Drop

I know, I know, Cambria has taken over our blog. But she's also taken over our life, so it seems pretty on par that she also become the focus of our blog too.
Tonight I walked in the front door, turned the corner and got an eyeful of this and the cuteness almost killed me. Apparently, eating dinner is hard work these days because Cambria finished eating and decided it was time for a nap.



5 comments:

Mandy said...

What a little cutie! Your little girl is adorable! I can't wait to meet her in person! We come home for a visit June 18th let me know if there is anytime we can hook up!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Eating IS hard work! :) I love how only babies and small children can sleep in positions like that! :)

Christina said...

That is hilarious!!!

Christine said...

That's the best! Sam never did that. :( I'm hoping the next one does though.

ali said...

Ha! That's how I feel after I eat sometimes, too.

Adorable.