Friday, May 1, 2009

This Little Piggy...Gave Everyone His Flu and Killed Them.

I think it is good to be cautious these days, what with things like the DREADED SWINE FLU running rampant across the globe...blah, blah, blah. The media has sensationalized the Swine Flu to making it sound like it is going to usher in the apocalypse and has the general public to the point feeling terrified (like usual). 


My co-worker passed this awesome Swine Flu propaganda video from the 70s along to me and I think it is worth a minute and a half of your time-trust me. If you don't laugh out loud, you might as well consider yourself to have absolutely no sense of humor.


6 comments:

Jesse C said...

"Swine flu can't catch me, I'm too fast!"

"...but Dottie died."

Classic

Anonymous said...

That was FUNNY! My favorite part was also "But Dottie DIED." Especially how it was said so lightly. That was an awesome video!

Shelby said...

"But Dottie had a heart condition and she died." Classic.

Jessica said...

That was perfect because Austin has the swine flu. He ate a lot of bacon this morning and now he's not feeling so well. Please pray for him.

KATIE HOFHEINS said...

I hope the chihuahua didn't get it.

Christine said...

All I have to say about this is . . . . ahahahahhahahhahaaaa!! WOW!!!