Wednesday, August 15, 2007

100 Things About ME (Hallie)

1)I don't remember meeting Jeremy for the first time.
2)My old bus driver was exactly like Otto from the Simpsons, long hair and jammin music, also very hard to understand! Sadly to say a few years ago I heard he was busted for supplying underage kids with beer.
3)My Dad called me Howard the Duck when I was little it really made me mad.
4)The only time I cried on our wedding day was when Elder Smith, one of the missionaries who taught me showed up.
5)My Senior year of high school I was part of an elite club called "RIGID". Me, Eliza, Mandy, and Katy. We spyed, pulled pranks and trashed the cars of our rivals the "VIP" crew, all boys of course!
6) On one of our spying adventures we accidentally saw one of the members of VIP getting into the tub, i think that's when we realised we were more like peeping tom's.
7)I once was ditched in the middle of a blind date, good thing i was with a group so I had a ride home!
8)I am a horrible speller!
9)I love the silence of the early morning when the breeze is the only sound you can hear.
10) I am a little more handy than Jeremy.
11) Probably because I spent alot of time being my Dad's assistant around the house.
12) That's because I am one of the only people in the family who can handle working with him.
13)I love being a Massage Therapist!
14)In the 8Th grade me and my friends were so cool that we wouldn't even eat lunch in the cafeteria, we brought our own or got junk from the vending machines. Who knows how that made us cool!
15) In the 9Th grade when I was on stage presenting my candidate for Mr. MC, I started laughing so hard I snorted.I was so embarrassed, but he got 2ND place so maybe it helped our score.
16) My favorite part of our wedding was sneaking out of the reception!
17) My favorite trip was when I went to Mexico with Eliza and Bessie's family for two weeks of camping on the beach!
18) Tom (Eliza's dad) and I ate a whole package of bacon one morning, it was awesome!
19) I hope someday we get to go back with them on that annual vacation.
20) I held the fastest drive thru time in our region for 4 months, when I worked at Burger King in high school.
21) My mom is a wonderful example of charity.
22) I would love to live in the country.
23) I love cherry flavored things, cherry coke, cherry 7up, cherry Slurpee, cherry frosting.
24) I love to drive with the windows down.
25) I think that riding on a boat with the wind in your hair is like heaven.
26) I remember little random things about people.
27) But forget easily what movies I've seen and what books I've read are about.
28) To rebel against my mom and step dad when they moved us to Wellsville I flunked my math class, that ended up being a really bad decision.
29) I'm good at keeping secrets.
30) Orange Creamcicles remind me of watching the sunset with my grandpa.
31) I have always had a hard time telling left from right.
32) Because of that during Drivers Ed. my teacher got so frustrated at me he drew a "R" on my right hand and a "L" on my left hand.
33) My little sister once punched through the glass in our door trying to hit me.
34) She also told my high school boyfriend that I had a mustache the first time she met him.
35) We are really close despite all the rude things we did as kids!
36) The night we got engaged when we went to tell our friends, we wanted to see if anyone noticed first. It took about an hour until they finally found out, and then they thought we were playing a joke!
37) I tease people a lot.
38) I am more of a manual labor person. That's why I love doing massage, but just like being a receptionist.
39) Jeremy's love for holidays rekindled my love for holidays.
40) I become more like my parents everyday, it's creepy!
41) I hate being called Haley.
42) I love to watch "Antiques Road Show".
43) "Carmel Cashew" Aggie ice cream is my favorite.
44) Seeing "The Format" do a show at the Fun Park was a definite highlight of my life. One of the best small shows!
45) 2ND favorite show... Thursday! Amazing!
46) I have a small crush on Geoff Rickly The lead singer for Thursday!
47) Cooking in the Dutch Oven makes everything taste better!
48) I'm kind of a fish, bodies of water make me happy.
49) I love camping!
50) I am taller than Jeremy all though we say we are the same height.
51) Pizza is my favorite food.
52) Sometimes I try to make Jeremy's mom laugh so hard she pees her pants.
53) My family is very interesting. And that's why I love them.
54) I love looking out my mom's big arched window when snow is falling on the Wellsivlle mountains.
55) I feel like I am a very supportive person.
56) I think that Jeremy and I will be really funny parents.
57) I can't wait till we have a house with a yard, and I can grow a garden.
58) For fun we will yell FART at people on the street as we drive by.
59) One time while driving up Big Cottonwood Canyon we convinced Greg and Eilene to also yell fart and other things at bikers, Eilene started with "Hemorrhoids" and Greg went a little to far with yelling "Skinny Legs". We don't say stuff that we can actually see!
60) Eliza and I used to moon people all the time. That stopped once I got married. Bummer!
61) Sleeping over at the Walbridges (Eliza's) was difficult because I was always to tall for their beds, my feet always stuck out of the foot board!
62) I usually listen to Dr. Laura on my way home from work.
63) Half of the time while I am listening I want to tell these people that they are totally stupid.
64) My best tip ever... A Baptist preacher left me a little booklet about how I could be saved, I guess it wasn't that good of a massage.
65) Lots of people think I am younger than my younger sister.
66) I get slack at work for liking the Sunset magazine.
67) I have a hard time spending money on myself.
68) I was never in the right grade. I missed the deadline in Utah in enroll in school and may parents did want to pay for another year of daycare, so my mom got a address in Preston Idaho (their deadline was a month later) and enrolled me in 1st grade up there, (I skipped kindergarten) I went there for a week and then she called the elementary in Smithfield and they took me in no paperwork needed!
69) I am 1/4 Canadian.
70) Just as our first kiss was about to happen Jeremy busted up laughing.
71) I was kissing this guy once when all the sudden he said "the most embarrassing thing just happened", he had gotten bloody nose.(I later found out that he got them quite frequently) I was covered in blood, that was the last night we hung out.
72) I used to hate how my feet looked.
73) I am racing my boss at getting this thing done.
74) I miss roller skating on Tuesday nights.
75) I had a singles ward stalker, we called him "Hook". his number was programed into my phone as "Don't Answer".
76) He really liked short hair, and i look like a young boy with short hair! creepy
77) In my opinion Tyler West is the best prank caller!
78) I once woke up inches from Tylers face.
79) Nicholas Cage totally bugs me and i have no idea why.
80) One of my favorite songs to sing along to is "You Can Talk To Me" by the amazing Stevie Nicks
81) I still can fit in the jeans I wore in the 9Th grade. barley!
82) I get the hiccups all of the time and they are really loud.
83) I do believe Austin wants to kill me every time I get hiccups!
84) I bumped into the hitch on a truck pulling out of a driveway one night and just drove off with out saying anything, the next morning my step dad noticed a scratch on my bumper and asked what happened? I lied and said I had no idea. His response, "Those Assholes, that just run into cars and don't leave note or anything." I felt pretty stupid at that point.
85) I have never broken a bone.
86) Jeremy and I both have scars on our chin in the same place.
87) Years ago we used to go cliff jumping in the dark at Cutler Reservoir.The first time we went I actually said a little prayer that I wouldn't chicken out. I didn't chicken out but I did slap really hard and bruised the backs of my legs. But at least everyone didn't think I was a chicken.
88) #87 was really dangerous and I can't believe we thought it was totally safe. Your basically jumping into a deep canal by flashlight.
89) One of my friends from my singles ward rode over to my house one day to tell me he had a gift for me. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a frog. That was the only time I ever received a frog as a gift.
90) The large ice cream cone at Dairy Queen makes me smile!
91) The kids in my primary class told me that "Heavenly Father made pot for animals to eat not for us to smoke." Pretty dang smart!
92) I love animals.
93) I got sick in the first 20 minutes of "Bourne Ultimatum", and ended up sitting in the hallway for the rest of the movie.
94) While running a Kool Aid stand when I was little, a 6TH grader really pissed me off so I threw the whole pitcher of red Kool Aid on her white shirt.
95) I try to be really accepting and understanding of others.
96) I am a very happy person.
97) I believe that is because I have been through a few things in my life that weren't so great, and just decided that being happy and cheerful makes everything easier for me and those who surround me!
98) I was my skinniest when I worked at Burger King.
99) I don't want to think about myself this much again!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That made me laugh a lot and brought back some good memories, Jeremy's 100 facts did the same, but just in a latter part of life!Good job guys, and listen to me...Jeremy will experience the mexican connection at some point in his life!You guys have to take a year and come! love lize

Shelby said...

Hallie, I once had a boy get a bloody nose while I was kissing him too. I can still taste the blood if I think about it. Nasty.

Glad to get to know you better and Jeremy sounds like he lucked out with you. You probably help keep him calm and less stressed.

M said...

Was Tony your bus driver? I read that second thing and laughed my guts out. Hilarious.

Hallie said...

Yes Meg, Tony was my bus driver, i'm glad you could pick that out!

And Shelby, with the calming Jer down comment, I can say this, It's not the first time I've heard it!I used to call Jeremy the Drama King, before we were dating. And I'm so glad(kinda)that you know about the bloddy kisses!

James said...

Hallee,

This was incredible. I laughed out loud so many times. You and Jeremy are so dang funny. It was good to see you guys last weekend. We will have to hang out more when we move back.

Natalie said...

This is fun- I don't think I knew any of those things about you! I'm going to copy you on my blog, but I don't think I can do 100- I'll try for 50.