
Today at 4:30 I am leaving work and traveling to Montana and Yellowstone with Hallie and my parents. I can't wait to get away and see beautiful scenery such as the photo above and hopefully capture some images of my own to document our trip. I can't wait for my sandwhich at Ernie's-it's been 4 years or so- and to walk around West Yellowstone, look at all the cool shops and such. We'll post picutres from our 3 day extravaganza when we get back. See you then!
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Goodbye City...Hello Yellowstone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Try Mamma's Meatloaf. I hear it is fabulous, but it does come with a day's worth of nasty burps. I am jealous. I can't wait to get up their again.
Word.
I had my classic Firehole sandwhich. Can never go wrong with the Firehole! Ernie's was magnificient as always. When I get some time I'll throw up some pics and a new post!
How was the vacation?
Hey Jeremy, did I use "lie" correctly? I'm way too lazy to actually look it up.
Megan-
Our vacation was short, but great! Whenever we get a spare moment now that we're back we'll post some pics.
As far as "Lie," goes, I don't have my stylebook in front of me, but I believe it should be "Lay."
Post a Comment