Wednesday, October 10, 2007

HALLOWEEN 2007



Who's ready?

Last year's Dead Before Dawn was nothing less than amazing. Those who attended know this. Whether you came last year or not, this year will surely rival last year's chaos-especially with long awaited return of The Gutter Zombies.

6 comments:

Kev said...

Is that an old picture of Shawn? Wow, how he's changed since high school. By the way, if anyone has any old Breakaway music I'd love a copy of it.

Jeremy said...

Nope Kev-that's your old roomie Tyler.

But you sure are right about Shawn! I think he's the only person I was good friends with in high school that I'm not still friends with.

So you guys in for the party or what? Get a sitter for the night and live it up?

Jesse C said...

I don't think Breakaway ever recorded anything did they?

So who's coming to this out of control party anyway?

Brady said...

Man that flyer is sick. This blog makes me homesick for the OSC.

Jesse C said...

So who's all coming to this shindig. I came up with a sweet costume, but I don't know if Natalie will go for it.

Jeremy said...

Jesse-

I'll e-mail the RSVP list next time I get a chance to give you a rough idea.