Sunday, December 2, 2007

O Christmas Tree Part I

On Saturday in the middle of the season's largest snow storm, we accompanied the Post's on a journey for a real Christmas tree, no more of that fake crap for us. The weather outside was frightful, but we were so delightful when we made it without any major delays or problems and hiked around in the freshly fallen snow searching for the perfect tree...

We had a blast and hope to make it a Christmas tradition from here on out!
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Katy said...

That's awesome you went and cut your own tree down. Enjoy!

... said...

oh man...you may be sending faxes...but i am yet to see a Honduran cowboy with a stache as sweet as yours. holy god. congratulations.

oh...and i love your tree...no need to take up the whole house...

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Jer, your stache is awesome! Your manly notch keeps on going up....

And right on with the dinky tree! It's cute. Kindof like you guys. How's things?

Hallie said...

For some weird reason my husband loves to grow facial hair, ie. really long gross beard mid summer, and now the stache! What's a girl to do? Only 11 more days and then we can say good bye to this growing phase, and I guess move on to the next.

Jeremy said...

Hallie pretends not to love and appreciate a good stache or a gnarly beard for that matter, but deep down, I know she feels differently.

WICKHAM, DUSTIN D. said...

those are some very impressive upper lip stylings. Here Here!

M said...

Oh fun. We went and bought a real Christmas tree. They are a lot cheaper out here than there. I would love to just go cut one down though. Hey, love the stache Jeremy.

Natalie said...

Looks fun, guys! I love little trees too- they have personality :) Way to brave the cold....brrrr....

Shelby said...

I love going and getting a real tree. We were going to go last Saturday, but decided against it since the roads were bad. We are going this Saturday so I hope we find a good one!

Leslie said...

hallie- i bet making out with him is awesome!

Hallie said...

Yea making out hasn't really been on the menu since this started growing!