I thought I'd break up the monotomy of the "Countup," and share this little gem with you all.
Our last trip to Logan (said trip documented here) we went to watch Hallie's friend Liza cross the finish line at the Top of Utah Marathon. While we were there we saw one of the runners (pictured) and came to a couple different conclusions:
1. Geico was shooting their next commercial: "Marathons are so easy, even a caveman can run them."
OR
2. This guy has put a lot of early prep work into his Halloween costume as the Geico caveman.
Either one is an acceptable explanation in my book.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
So Easy Even a Caveman Can Do It...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gotta love marathons
http://www.break.com/pictures/so-gross586350.html
To hell with the caveman. Where's that darn baby???
What no baby yet? I can't wait to see this little bambino. Hope that she does not look like the caveman.
Post a Comment