
I did a photo job in Park City last weekend and when I realized how much money would come from this job it made me think of where the money should go. I came up with several places for it to be used:
*Saved and to pay bills
*New 160 gb iPod+other stuff I don't really need, but want
*A new tripod
*New camera
Obviously I chose the last option. I had to have it make sense in order to make this kind of a purchase since I don't have a couple thousand dollars to throw around like parade candy (which they don't throw anymore-have you noticed?). I figured that if I put the money from the PC job toward the camera, sold an old camera or two and other things that are just sitting around collecting dust...then it's practically no money out of pocket. Besides, this camera and my trusty D80 can make it for quite a long time and I don't see myself needing a new camera for a long time after this. So it's more of an investment really.
Anyone want to buy or know someone who wants to buy a Pentax film camera, several lenses, a flash, cable release, etc. -or- a Nikon D70 digital camera (body only)?
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
1, 2, 3...SMILE!
Labels:
Misc.,
News,
Photography,
Stoked,
Thoughts/Thinking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good decision! I'll send this to a friend who might be interested!
Sweet. Thanks Lacey!
I'm brushing off my Gin Blossom CD. You'll have to come over and show it off when it comes.
Nice. That makes me want to splurge on some musical equipment before the baby comes. Problem: can't justify the purchase because more music equipment will not be a means of supplementary income. Dang.
Post a Comment